An Initial Coin Offering, or an ICO, is a process where a private company raises capital and becomes a publicly traded company.
Unlike a Initial Public Offering, or IPO, these offerings are done on Cryptocurrency exchanges and are backed by tokens, which are issued to investors.
In 2017 there were over 100 Initial Coin Offerings raising more than $1 billion, with $2 billion expected to be raised by year end.
In the past 2 years we have seen some amazing returns in the ICO market.
Take a look at Nexus, which came out last March, where $100 invested in this ICO, quickly returned over $10,000.
Or you can look at NEM, which came out in 2015, and has increased over 3,000 percent.
We feel that there will be no shortage of these opportunities and our goal is to bring you timely information about upcoming events in the ICO Market that may show the same type of returns.
We expect over 200 ICO listings in the next 2 years.
We alert our subscribers worldwide on the best ICO opportunities coming to market.
We evaluate based on the following:
- How is this business connected to the Blockchain.
- Technology, can this business solve a problem or fulfill a need.
- Marketing and Promotion – has the team put a marketing group in place to go out and tell their story worldwide.
Once we look at this criteria, we then go out and do our due dilligence on the offering.
- Does the capital raise help the company to achieve its goals and launch a successful product.
- What is the background of the team? We will do extensive research on the people behind the company.
- How does the Crypto community view the offering?
We take all of these factors and make our decision to bring these new ICO to our members based on our research.
We only select a small number of ICOs each month to profile, with our goal being to bring our members the ICOs that have the best opportunity to show major returns.