Developed in 2009, RoFX was tested in the world currency market and started offering successful bids with excellent profits from 2010. It is an EA with a proven AI that provides a fully automatic trading solution. The robot is ideal for beginners who do not have much knowledge or experience in forex trading. Here is an honest review of RoFX based on the information gathered from myfxbook and top forex robot review tests.
How to Get Started with RoFX
You need to know that RoFX is not available for download. However, you can open an account for free on the robot’s official website rofx.net. After logging in, the trader can choose from the packages available. A trader should select the package which seems to be the most convenient.
The bigger the deposit, the less of a percentage is paid as performance fees. The trader also has the higher share in the daily trading profit. Daily profit is calculated as 0.38%. There is loss coverage guarantee.
The following packages are available:
- Easy start
- VIP PAMM
You may view the details of the packages in the image below. It is a wise decision to take the 30-day trial before purchasing a package.
Features of RoFX
The user-friendly interface of RoFX provides the traders with brilliant features to make trading easier and more profitable, such as:
- You can start easily: Using RoFX EA is easy; any amateur trader can start trading with a trial short-term investment for thirty days of trading.
- Minimum risks: As a ‘no loss forex robot’, RoFX has the stop-loss system to block trading at minimum loss.
- Daily profit: At the end of every profitable day, the trader can make a profit.
- Return of funds: After investing in the funds, the trader can get them back anytime.
- No leverage: RoFX traders with their own funds and customer funds only.
- Deposit security guarantee: The reserve fund of RoFX makes amends that guarantee deposit security.
- 24/7 support: RoFX offers 24/7 customer support. A live chat option is also available for convenience.
Trading records on myfxbook
Myfxbook is the place where you can check the reliability of EA robots like RoFX. The account of RoFX on myfxbook trades using the MetaTrader 4 platform and the currency it uses for trading is USD. On the chart of myfxbook, you can view the statistics of trading. Now, have a look at the chart below. It shows that the deposit amount that was used to start the trade by the RoFX account was $10000000. With a profit of $37917471, the balance is $47917471 now. It has brilliant equity of 100%. The daily and monthly profits are respectively 0.26% and 8.07%. It also has an impressive drawdown of only 0.35%. The gain and absolute gain is +379.17% at present. The trading started on July 30, 2018, and it produced the huge profits within only two years or so, as the chart displays results till March 23, 2020.
Now, the statistics are impressive, no doubt. However, how would you know that the results are real, and it is not a scam?
Well, these are the factors you need to look out for to be sure of that.
Points to prove that RoFX myfxbook account is not a scam
- Verifications: On top of the chart given, you can see that the track record and trading privileges are verified. It proves that the results are genuine.
- Updated chart: Sometimes, the chart shows true results, but they belong to the past. In such cases, at the down left corner of the chart, you can see when it was last updated. This chart, as you can see, was updated just a few hours ago, which proves that the data is real-time.
- Transparency is Maintained: Many accounts keep a lot of the data private, so traders cannot see it. Those accounts are definitely suspicious. RoFX, however, keeps almost all its data exposed for people to see, except for open trades and open orders as these two are private. So, we can match the data with the chart.
- Realistic claims: Sometimes, you can see unrealistic claims on myfxbook. For example, some accounts show that trading started with a little amount on deposit which made huge profits within weeks or months. RoFX, however, does not reveal anything like this. The account started with a little amount, and it grew slowly and took almost two years to reach where it is today. This kind of chart is more reliable.
So, we can conclude that RoFX is a reliable forex EA robot. If you are a novice and worried, if you would be able to make profits, you can try RoFX once. It is specially designed for novice traders who are starting it. It is convenient to use and easy to understand.
Elon Musk Advises Crypto Users To Secure Their Crypto Keys Properly
The crypto community has not gotten over the fact that the world’s richest man has now invested in Bitcoin and has been pretty active in the industry.
However, the community is now receiving security tips for storing cryptocurrencies from Tesla’s chief executive officer. While pointing the security of cryptocurrencies, Tesla also criticized Freewallet app, a crypto wallet for its slack in security.
He also added that crypto investors should not bother doing business with wallets that don’t provide them with private keys.
Users should store their private keys
The unique way cryptocurrencies are stored makes them not redeemable when the keys are lost. Whether the holder stores them with third-party custodians or exchanges, the owner can only claim them when they provide keys to the crypto funds.
That makes securing the keys the most important thing when dealing with cryptocurrencies. As a result, selecting the safest hot or cold wallet is a priority if users want to keep their crypto investments safe.
Elon Musk has come out to advise investors to always store their private keys personally. For a company to receive the attention of the world’s richest man is something to take advantage of to grow. However, FreewalletApp’s short conversation with Musk is a sort of negative publicity to them.
After the company engaged with Musk about a Dogecoin-related post, the Tesla founder pointed out faults with the firm.
He advised digital asset investors to stay…
Bitcoin Surges After Tesla Bought $1.5 Billion Worth of BTC
The sudden rise of Bitcoin has been connected to the decision taken by the Tesla electric car company to buy $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin.
The company explained in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that it bought Bitcoin to diversify its cash returns and more flexibility.
Musk’s Tweets also impacted Dogecoin’s price
Tesla also added that it will start accepting Bitcoin payments for all its products, although this will be based on a limited basis and applicable laws. If the company concludes and starts accepting cryptocurrency, it will make it the first major car manufacturer to accept Bitcoin payments. The company’s founder and Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk has developed an interest in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
He has been tweeting severally about the viability of the Dogecoin (DOGE), which doesn’t have an important market value attached to it.
ur welcome pic.twitter.com/e2KF57KLxb
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 4, 2021
Few hours after endorsing Dogecoin, the cryptocurrency rose by an impressive 50%. But regulatory authorities are still concerned about the risks in cryptocurrency investments, with several regulatory bodies warning traders and investors they could lose all their money from crypto investments.
But for Tesla, the company decides to diversify its funds and increased its cash returns. However, Tesla also warned investors about the volatility of Bitcoin’s price in its SEC filing. According to the SEC…
Partnership Between Bridge Mutual & AllianceBlock Announced
Decentralized peer-to-peer discretionary digital asset coverage platform Bridge Mutual has announced a partnership with AllianceBlock. AllianceBlock is a decentralized, blockchain-agnostic layer 2 protocol bridging decentralized finance with traditional finance. The partnership will allow AllianceBlock and Bridge Mutual to provide traditional investors with a protected bridge to DeFi through decentralized coverage.
“Discretionary coverage is a very important part of our ecosystem, so we are excited to partner with Bridge Mutual and leverage each other’s technologies,” says Rachid Ajaja, CEO of AllianceBlock. “We look forward to building an ecosystem where all participants have access to the best products while mitigating the ever-present risk of smart contract failure, hacks, and the resultant loss of collateral value.”
In 2020, as much as $200 million worth of digital assets was lost in attacks on major digital asset services. Bridge Mutual’s platform gives users the option to purchase and provide discretionary coverage, reducing investors’ risk of losing funds because of theft, exchange hacks, stablecoin price crashes, exploited contracts, and other vulnerabilities in digital assets.
By using Alliance Block’s multi-pair liquidity mining platform, Bridge Mutual will be able to offer BMI token holders instant liquidity through staking and high APY rewards for a variety of pairs. Once integrated into AllianceBlock’s P2P lending platform, Bridge mutual will be able to provide coverage to investors. Additionally, Bridge Mutual is working towards…