In the annals of the history of technology few dates have more resonance than October 31, 2008. While most of us were preparing for Halloween Trick or Treats, Satoshi Nakamoto had a very different surprise in store for the world. It was on this day, exactly ten years ago, that Satoshi published his now famous white paper, “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.” Based on a new technology known as blockchain/DLT (distributed ledger technology), Satoshi’s vision was one of a new era of financial freedom free of government or centralized control.
Technology and technological advancement are integral parts of life – often taken for granted. As incessant as the progress of technology has been over the past few decades there are few, if any, technological innovations that have had, or will have, as meaningful and widespread an impact across the globe as blockchain/DLT. Indeed, many believe blockchain/DLT will have a more profound effect on history than the Iron Age, the Industrial Revolution and the Internet combined.
Originally designed to function as a transparent and reliable way to immutably record data and transactions, blockchain/DLT (and all of the cryptocurrencies that power blockchain solutions) can be integrated in industries ranging from sports and entertainment to education, healthcare, finance, real estate and agriculture. Blockchain/DLT is revolutionizing how business is being conducted by disintermediating middle parties, vastly improving efficiency levels, reducing transaction costs and delivery times, improving transparency and drastically reducing data breaches and privacy infringement. The positive impact this can have on the lives of millions – if not billions – of people around the around world is truly remarkable.
Despite the many potential use cases of blockchain/DLT, there are currently only two primary applications in use today – digital currency (the first of which was Bitcoin) and smart contracts. Though the past decade has seen a steady rise in the adoption of both, many challenges still exist and must be overcome before cryptocurrency, smart contracts and the blockchain/DLT revolution is as ubiquitous as the Internet. Some of these problems and challenges are as follows:
- How to overcome the challenge of empowering individuals and businesses to tap into the vast blockchain/DLT and cryptocurrency space.
- Helping individuals and business to participate in this space with ease and confidence.
- Educating people about best practices, how to use the technology, and how it can meaningfully improve their daily lives.
- How to choose the right trading platform or service from over 200 publicly listed cryptocurrency exchanges, hundreds of crypto wallets, and thousands of news, data, and information sources.
- Overcoming challenges that arise from a lack of liquidity in many trading markets, highly volatile prices, and significant delays when it comes to transacting on exchanges between crypto and fiat currencies.
- Avoiding the pitfalls that arise from doing business in an unregulated market or with unregulated companies, with the vast majority of cryptocurrency exchanges being classified as such.
- Improving the customer experience and facilitating trade in an industry notorious for a lack of product integrations and innovations.
What is fundamentally needed is a shift away from using separate services for storage, news aggregation, market insights, data analysis, investment, and spending, and bringing these interconnected services into a single, unified, reliable, and performant platform.
It is with these challenges in mind that CryptoZink was conceived.
Combining the best features of a centralized platform with the most valuable components of a decentralized exchange (“DEX”), CryptoZink is hybrid digital exchange that enables its users to securely buy, sell, and manage cryptocurrency. By improving upon the cryptocurrency trading experiences and by addressing each of the foregoing problems and challenges, CryptoZink will usher in a new era of user-centric trading that redefines the niche for all players in this space.
The key components and features of the CryptoZink platform are outlined below.
- The platform’s native digital asset, the ZINK token, will be launched and paired with all currencies and tokens on the exchange. All transactions will be made in ZINK tokens, giving traders and investors a liquid secondary market.
- User-friendly, safe, secure, and reliable services that use enterprise-grade security, two-factor authentication (2FA), fingerprint authentication, and secure offline storage options for end users will help avoid the hacks and security breaches that are common in the crypto space.
- Extended customer support. CryptoZink will implement focused customer support through 24/7 email, live chat, and Zendesk support with a guaranteed response time of two hours or less.
- By establishing a world-class education platform, CryptoZink will elevate the trading experience one step further for the benefit of novices and experienced traders alike. An extensive content library will be created using highly skilled and professional cryptocurrency/blockchain educators and subject matter experts. The educational platform will give users interactive access to webinars, online classes, in-person workshops, and one-on-one tutorials so users can pace themselves and set their own learning goals. Rewards in the form of ZINK tokens will even be given to users who demonstrate progress and commitment in the learning experience.
- Another major facet of the CryptoZink ecosystem is a cryptocurrency news, data, and analysis aggregator. By making real-time and predictive cryptocurrency information available to CryptoZink users with the click of a button, the platform will completely transform the way in which the world deals with crypto. The aggregator will also help users overcome the challenges posed by a lack of trust and a general lack of credible educational material in the crypto space. Some of the services that the news aggregator will provide include market, coin, and token comparisons, news updates, data on GitHub commits, information on trading volumes and prices, regulatory rulings and social media information relevant to specific tokens or projects, and more.
- Establish trans-fee mining. Every time a maker or taker pays a transaction fee to CryptoZink, the maker or taker receives ZINK tokens in an amount that equals the transaction fee, thus encouraging trade and giving traders an alternate income stream alongside (or in lieu of) capital gains and day-trading profits.
- Finally, CryptoZink established a unique stablecoin. While the ZINK token will be the native digital asset of the platform, CryptoZink will also design and launch a stablecoin called Zink Vault (“ZVLT”). ZVLT will provide refuge to investors who seek to exit volatile cryptocurrencies in favor of a stable alternative, without the need to leave the platform to purchase fiat currency. The ZVLT is pegged against the U.S. Dollar with 1 ZVLT token being equal to 1 U.S. Dollar. It will also be diversified by pegging to a variety of other secure assets such as real estate holdings or a blend of commodities. CryptoZink will develop and employ automated software algorithms to ensure constant parity between the U.S. Dollar and ZVLT.
In the Internet age, companies have the power to adapt or die – to be Blockbuster or Netflix. Such is expected to be the case in this new paradigm. It is likely that those who do not leverage the power of blockchain/DLT may face similar outcomes in the not-too-distant future.
As an emerging thought leader in the space, CryptoZink presented its solution alongside 40 other high-profile businesses and projects at the industry-leading Malta Blockchain Summit on November 1-2, 2018.
Neteller to Launch a Crypto Exchange
The way to make sure that the cryptocurrency momentum continues and that cryptocurrency credibility occurs is when big companies begin offering services based around cryptocurrency and other features of blockchain. This was certainly the case when Neteller recently announced it will offer a cryptocurrency exchange service in addition to its digital wallet services. The company announced that the 28 currencies compatible with the fiat wallet were able to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies – including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Litecoin. It makes sense to begin with Bitcoin and Ethereum as they are seen as the originators of what cryptocurrency and blockchain can do and also the future of how blockchain can be used, despite news that Ripple may be set to topple them all. Neteller’s move into cryptocurrency shows it has its sights set on a bright future of cryptocurrency and making it more accessible. But where do they stand now?
Neteller and Cryptocurrency
Neteller are optimistic about the exchange features of the digital wallet, claiming that they plan to add more cryptocurrencies in the near future. Neteller’s benefit is the ease at which one can begin their cryptocurrency trading journey. Not only do a range of banks offer services to fund the wallets and exchanges, but so do a variety of online payment options. This helps remove the barrier to entry that exists in…
MGO Will Likely Generate Substantial Gains During 2019
My new year’s resolution is to put the past year behind me and start fresh. This means to stop worrying about past losses and focus on all the exciting projects that blockchain technology has made possible. When analyzing new projects, I tend to look for projects that have 2 advantages; growing industry and lack of competition. Companies with these advantages have always done well in the equity markets and there is no reason to believe they won’t do well in the crypto markets. MobileGo (MGO) is one such project that will be one of the biggest winners during the next 12 months.
MobileGo’s currency, MGO, performed better than nearly every other token during the past 12 months. While most altcoins were plunging by more than 90%, MGO is only down about 50%. And, since September, the MGO token has exploded by more than 200%. These trading gains can be attributed to increasing adoption rates of the MGO token, most notably on the Xsolla platform.
Xsolla is a global powerhouse within the gaming industry. It’s a gaming platform that provides developers with critically important services such as marketing, billing, distribution, payment processing, and fraud prevention. Xsolla’s pay station allows for every developer in the world to monetize by providing 700+ payment types. The company also has a global presence that is unmatched by reaching 200+ geographies, utilizing…
BlockchainDefender Reports on a Lack of Trust in the Crypto Industry
The cryptocurrency industry reached its peak market capitalisation in January 2018, nearly reaching $800 billion. However, even with such a large market capitalisation the industry faces a lack of trust.
BlockchainDefender recently released a report examining this lack of trust.
Questions Answered in the Report
Within the report, BlockchainDefender clearly outlines its goals. The first question to answer lines up with the title of the report and asks how market sentiment affects the market capitalisation of a cryptocurrency. The report also aims to determine which digital currencies have the best and worst online reputations, spot variations in digital currencies’ reputations by countries, and see where the online negativity most frequently gets published. The second section of the report compares the online reputation of traditional trading exchanges with crypto exchanges, and the final section explores the impact of a crisis on a cryptocurrency’s price.
Market Sentiment, Trends, and Capitalisation: Study One
The first study of the BlockchainDefender report begins by confirming that the number of searches for cryptocurrency and the online sentiment regarding digital currencies correlate with the global market capitalisation of the crypto market. This is confirmed via ups and downs in all values from January 2017 to July 2018, all clearly displayed on an easy-to-read graph.
To examine differences in online sentiment towards cryptocurrency in various countries, BlockchainDefender used search results and analysis in each country’s native language.…
TRON Ecosystem New Addition — CryptoDungeons
Positive Crypto Price Trend Moves VeChain (VET)
Fasttoken to Become the First to Publicize its State Channels
Altcoins2 weeks ago
3 Biggest Penny Cryptocurrencies in Early 2019
Altcoins2 weeks ago
How Risky is it to Invest in BAT in 2019?
Altcoins1 week ago
What to Expect from BNB, BTT, TRX, and BAT
Altcoins1 week ago
TRON Surges by 100% in 30 Days — Can it Go Even Further?
Blogs2 weeks ago
7 Steps to Recovery from a Crypto Trading Loss
Altcoins6 days ago
SOLVE Token Could Be A Huge Long-Term Winner
Blogs2 weeks ago
New DoJ Ruling May Cripple Gambling dApps
Hot Updates2 weeks ago
How to save time and money on cryptocurrency trading?