When Bytom was first introduced to the crypto-traders in August 2017, it took the entire world by surprise with its unique blockchain ecosystem. Unlike Bitcoin’s single layer or Ethereum’s double layer system, Bytom offers a triple layer platform consisting of a transaction layer, a transmission layer, and an asset interaction layer. Right at the beginning, Bytom exhibited a price surge that took it to a market cap of nearly 200 million US dollars and it reached its pinnacle during the April of this month when its market cap crossed the $1 billion mark.
Although this currently has been unable to show any conspicuous upsurge in the past two months, BTM’s development team has been working tirelessly on several aspects to make this currency even more efficient and convenient. On June 15th, Bytom team released a comprehensive progress report containing major updates occurred in the past week.
Here, some of those developments would be discussed to depict a picture of its present condition along with its probable future.
Major Project Updates:
Bytom team has made considerable progress in project development as well as community building during the previous week. They posted major updates on a couple of their projects namely:
- Bytom Eco Conference: The team officially announced about the Eco Conference that is about to be held on 29th of June, 2018 in Wuzhen, China. All of the core community members along with the contributors, technical developers, and Bytom ecological partners would attend the conference themed as “The Taste of Blockchain”. This conference is likely to generate some new and ingenious ideas with an entirely new perspective and consequently make its ecosystem more secure and convenient.
- Venture Capital Project: Venture capitals hold a significant position in the global cryptocurrency trading at the moment. On 10th June 2018, the CEO and founder of Bytom Duan Xingxing attended the 20th China Venture Capital Forum and gave a keynote speech about the nuances of blockchain technology. If Bytom becomes successful with a few major venture capital organizations, going up the ladder in the cryptocurrency market is likely to become a lot easier despite the market’s volatile nature. Since most of the reputed venture capitals are based in China, attending this forum could make a significant impact on BTM’s future.
Updates Regarding Mainnet Swap:
A significant number of exchanges and wallets supported Bytom’s token swap and completed the same over the past week. Some of these exchanges include:
- io: Gate.io was the first exchange to support Bytom Mainnet and completed the token swap successfully. Besides, this exchange also announced its support for Bytom Mainnet asset along with ERC-20 asset. As of now, the deposited BTM coins on this exchange would be swapped automatically.
- OKEx: OKEx also finished BTM token swap last week along with providing their support for Bytom Mainnet Asset. Also, the South Korean counterpart of this exchange also released some necessary information and data pertaining to this incident.
- RightBTC: This exchange announced the completion of token swap on June 6th. As a result, now the users would need to perform any operation on the exchange and Bytom will be swapped automatically from ERC-20 to the Mainnet asset.
- CoinEgg: The deposit and withdrawal process on this exchange was temporarily suspended due to Bytom’s token swap during last week. However, the process was successfully completed on the 13th of June while resuming deposit and withdrawal system back to normal.
- KuCoin: One of the most reputed exchanges in the world KuCoin also announced their support for the Mainnet token swap of Bytom where they also mentioned about the automatic completion of this process while announcing the specific plan separately.
- Bibox: Like the exchanges mentioned above, Bibox also announced its support for Bytom Mainnet swap along with deposit and withdrawal of Bytom Mainnet assets. Now BTM users would be able to swap their coins on this exchange without any operation.
Besides these exchanges, Bepal wallet, imToken, Huobi, Bitpie, Bixin, Hufu, BigOne, GDEX, and many others have announced their support for Bytom Mainnet token swap.
On 11th June, Bytom was listed on FCoin exchange with BTM/USD trading pair. FCoin is a well-known cryptocurrency exchange with various cryptocurrency trading pairs. This listing is likely to increase the circulation and popularity of Bytom to the crypto-traders around the world.
On 14th June, Bytom announced the Bytom Global Ambassador plan. The aim of this plan is to cause an expeditious growth of this cryptocurrency in the market. Once the plan is implemented, it would provide a significant number of advantages to the traders starting from multilingual translation and content support to various pieces of platform information necessary to conduct trading.
Also, the Bytom team announced a very lucrative airdrop of 270,000 BTM tokens on 8th June 2018.
Current Condition of Bytom:
As of 18th June 2018, this cryptocurrency is going at a rate of 0.55 per US dollar approximately while having a market capitalization of nearly $550 million. The coin holds the 29th position on Coinmarketcap at the moment. The price chart of this coin is currently showing a steady and stable trend without any major escalation or downfall.
We all know that the principal characteristic of this market is volatility and therefore, it is practically impossible to pinpoint the future of a certain coin. However, with new community and project developments, BTM is showing considerable promise. Ergo, if you are a user of this coin, holding onto it wouldn’t be a bad choice.
For the latest cryptocurrency news, join our Telegram!
Disclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Global Coin Report and/or its affiliates, employees, writers, and subcontractors are cryptocurrency investors and from time to time may or may not have holdings in some of the coins or tokens they cover. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency and read our full disclaimer.
Image courtesy of Pexels
How Can Foreigners Get Loans in Singapore
Foreigners who are residing in Singapore and looking for financing could do so in the form of a payday loan. It is good to find out that you can borrow the money from a reputable lender and that the interest rates are low enough for it to be a viable option. Online lenders that specialize in doing business in the country can certainly help one. These online companies are not only reliable, but their service is fast.
At the same time, many cannot afford a high standard of living. Many individuals cannot afford essentials, such as a car or a house. It can be difficult for the majority of the working class to scrape through on their basic salary.
What defines a foreigner in Singapore?
A foreigner in Singapore means that you are not a permanent or natural citizen there. As a foreigner, you will not be holding a Singaporean passport. The rules can differ a little for foreigners and residents. Singapore, being a multinational hub, houses many foreigners within the city. Foreigners come to Singapore for the many attractions it offers. Many people come to Singapore for Work-related purposes. A lot many also come for vacations or to visit a friend or a relative. Some foreigners come with a plan to move to Singapore permanently, attracted by their lavish lifestyle. Singapore also…
Aluna.Social is a Compelling Social Platform for Crypto Traders and Investors
When one thinks about the social media landscape, the companies that first come to mind are most likely Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Snapchat. These platforms are a great way to stay connected with friends, families, and colleagues, especially when geographic distance is a factor. But, in addition to just chatting about life in general and sharing pictures, social media can be used to bridge the information gap that exists within the investment community.
Over the last decade, many trading offices have been established in large cities all over the world which allow solo traders and investors to pay a monthly fee in exchange for a workspace. The real benefit to trading in these offices is to participate in the free flow of trading ideas and information. Proprietary trading is one of the most challenging careers to be successful at and the exchange of ideas is almost required in order to succeed. Traders at hedge funds and investment banks work in teams so why shouldn’t remote traders?
While these trading offices are a great way to help bridge the information gap, Aluna.Social may provide an even better way, especially as it relates to cryptocurrency trading.
Aluna.Social, founded by Alvin Lee and Henrique Matias, is a multi-exchange social trading terminal for crypto traders and investors. The goal of the platform is to help newcomers shorten their learning curve,…
CoinFlip Scores Big with BRD Wallet Partnership
As the crypto markets move closer to mass adoption, one of the keys for future success will revolve around attracting as many market participants as possible. While many crypto users are extremely tech oriented, a lot of those on the sidelines are not. The cause of waiting on the sidelines could be due to a variety of reasons such as fear of the unknown, lack of knowledge, age, or a combination of all of the above. In order to entice new users to join the crypto revolution, crypto ATMs are rising up across the country. Of those, the largest and most influential crypto ATM company by a significant margin is CoinFlip.
In early October, CoinFlip announced on its Twitter that it had officially partnered with BRD Wallet to re-introduce their crypto ATM map. Now, BRD wallet users will be able to locate their nearest CoinFlip ATM and receive a 10% discount for both buys and sells. BRD brand awareness is growing quickly within the crypto community thanks to its innovative and entrepreneurial spirit. The team strongly believes in the value of financial freedom and independence, and want to empower people across the world by leveraging the possibilities that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies provide.
Cryptocurrencies are already making a huge difference around the world. Citizens of Venezuela, a country devastated by rampant inflation, have been using several cryptocurrencies…