Cryptocurrencies are stealing all the headlines these days, performing extremely well in 2017 and attracting more investors in 2018. At the moment, there are over 4500 crypto-coins going around, each designed to serve a specific purpose and to contribute to the financial and economic growth worldwide.
Outcomes of Blockchain technology
Even if the crypto market has gained in popularity since 2013, the first digital coin to be invented was Bitcoin in 2009, being the first decentralized crypto, that paved the way for the revolutionary blockchain technology.
“The size of Blockchain technology market is projected to grow to over 2 billion U.S.dollars by 2021.”
Consequently, along with blockchain innovations, virtual trading has increased drastically as people are switching from fiat-based financial system to a blockchain-based one. Furthermore, crypto trading volume surpassed stock trading volume by August 2017.
Taking advantage of the many benefits blockchain has introduced, Cobinhood, the first zero trading fee exchange platform, has upgraded to handle modern demands in the market. In fact, its creator, Popo Chen, pointed out that before launching this platform, he looked into the real issues affecting the current online exchange system.
Issues in the Cryptocurrency Market
Like any novel movement, digital currencies have their inconveniences, aspects that should not be neglected by investors or users. The most frequent are:
- Inefficient Real-Time trading – A cryptocurrency exchange is a marketplace for buying, selling, or shorting digital assets. To trade, the exchange uses a sophisticated trade matching software, which links the buyer and seller, and facilitates the trade between them. Unfortunately, since the immense growth of digital coins, issues such as delayed orders or limiting trading APIs arose.
- Asset Security Problems – Many trading platforms have been the target of hackers. For instance, Bitfinex was hacked recently, and it lost 120k Bitcoin, which today are valued at more than $1bil.
- Unexpected Shutdown – Although it is a common aspect of trading platforms, it can have serious effects on coins, leading to other worrying results. A popular trading platform like Coinbase, had three shutdowns in one day resulting in a decrease in value for bitcoin.
- Limited FIAT currencies supported – Since there is a great range of different crypto-coins, many websites support only one fiat currency, whilst others do not provide fiat deposit or withdrawal at all.
- Slow Customer Service – customer services are slow, especially when there could be thousands of users that demand identity verification at once. In some situations, there is no one to even respond to inquiries.
How Cobinhood Solves These Problems
Cobinhood’s features were specifically designed to overcome pressing obstacles that stand in the way of traders and investors worldwide. The main ones are:
- Zero Trading Fee – There are no trading fees for spot and margin exchanges, in order to maximize profits globally.
- Offline Multisig Wallet Security System – All crypto assets deposited on their platform will be stored in an offline multisig wallet – considered to be the safest strategy to protect your income.
- 100% Reserve Guarantee – To ensure no embezzlement of traders’ funds, the reserve guarantee was introduced. Plus, it makes public all online and offline wallet addresses for public audit.
- Assets Backed by Insurance – In order to fully recover any assets, all users’ online wallets are backed by insurance.
- Wide Range of FIAT currency supported – Users are able to choose their desired fiat currencies for withdrawals or to make funds deposits. Examples of FIAT currencies include USD/EUR/JPY/KRW/CNY/GBP/CAD, and others.
- Full-time Responsive Customer Service – Cobinhood provides 24/7 online customer service to ensure consistency on the website and to keep all users satisfied and guided professionally. In case customers need assistance, success specialists can be reached via the COBINHOOD website or mobile app.
Apart from the previously mentioned features, Cobinhood also launched their token symbol – COB, that has many utilities and brings a lot of advantages for token holders. To be more precise, users will be eligible for several privileges: 50% off margin trading loan interest when paying with COB tokens, along with getting future ICO tokens at significantly lower rates.
Just as important, COB is based on the Ethereum ERC20 token standard, and the tokens issued by the ICO can only be purchased with Ethereum. Additionally, as the cryptocurrency and the ICO market grows, COB token holders may receive additional types of tokens. As a result, the market value of COB token is expected to rise more since now it’s undervalued.
In case you are interested in finding more details regarding this flourishing crypto, check out their website.
Disclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Global Coin Report and/or its affiliates, employees, writers, and subcontractors are cryptocurrency investors and from time to time may or may not have holdings in some of the coins or tokens they cover. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency and read our full disclaimer.
Image courtesy of Pexels
Aluna.Social is a Compelling Social Platform for Crypto Traders and Investors
When one thinks about the social media landscape, the companies that first come to mind are most likely Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Snapchat. These platforms are a great way to stay connected with friends, families, and colleagues, especially when geographic distance is a factor. But, in addition to just chatting about life in general and sharing pictures, social media can be used to bridge the information gap that exists within the investment community.
Over the last decade, many trading offices have been established in large cities all over the world which allow solo traders and investors to pay a monthly fee in exchange for a workspace. The real benefit to trading in these offices is to participate in the free flow of trading ideas and information. Proprietary trading is one of the most challenging careers to be successful at and the exchange of ideas is almost required in order to succeed. Traders at hedge funds and investment banks work in teams so why shouldn’t remote traders?
While these trading offices are a great way to help bridge the information gap, Aluna.Social may provide an even better way, especially as it relates to cryptocurrency trading.
Aluna.Social, founded by Alvin Lee and Henrique Matias, is a multi-exchange social trading terminal for crypto traders and investors. The goal of the platform is to help newcomers shorten their learning curve,…
CoinFlip Scores Big with BRD Wallet Partnership
As the crypto markets move closer to mass adoption, one of the keys for future success will revolve around attracting as many market participants as possible. While many crypto users are extremely tech oriented, a lot of those on the sidelines are not. The cause of waiting on the sidelines could be due to a variety of reasons such as fear of the unknown, lack of knowledge, age, or a combination of all of the above. In order to entice new users to join the crypto revolution, crypto ATMs are rising up across the country. Of those, the largest and most influential crypto ATM company by a significant margin is CoinFlip.
In early October, CoinFlip announced on its Twitter that it had officially partnered with BRD Wallet to re-introduce their crypto ATM map. Now, BRD wallet users will be able to locate their nearest CoinFlip ATM and receive a 10% discount for both buys and sells. BRD brand awareness is growing quickly within the crypto community thanks to its innovative and entrepreneurial spirit. The team strongly believes in the value of financial freedom and independence, and want to empower people across the world by leveraging the possibilities that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies provide.
Cryptocurrencies are already making a huge difference around the world. Citizens of Venezuela, a country devastated by rampant inflation, have been using several cryptocurrencies…
Cryptocurrency Collateralized Debt Positions Are Growing in Popularity
While Bitcoin (BTC) continues to hover around the magical 10,000 price level, altcoins continue to fight an uphill battle. Simply put, hopes of a future bull run continue to diminish as Bitcoin maintains its dominance. One school of thought is that a few altcoins will survive and flourish, but which ones are anyone’s guess. That being said, it’s hard to go wrong picking against the top coins like Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), and EOS. These projects have managed to find a foothold in the market and have a better chance than most of staying there. While traders wait for their positions to increase in value, one opportunity that may be worth looking at is initiating a collateralized debt position.
What is a Cryptocurrency CDP?
In traditional terms, a CDP is essentially putting up collateral in order to receive a loan against the deposited amount. There are several examples of this in our day to day lives. Auto title loans from large companies like TitleMax are extremely popular with consumers. Consumers are essentially able to use their car as collateral in exchange for a cash payment which can then be used for whatever needs the consumer has. The consumer can continue using their car as long as debt payments are made.
The same concept applies to cryptocurrency CDPs. Consumers are able to put up crypto tokens, such as…
Warren Buffett and TRON’s Justin Sun Finally Meet for Charity Lunch
Should You Invest in TRON in 2020?
CoinField Launches Sologenic Initial Exchange Offering
featured2 weeks ago
Altcoin Magazine has Rebranded as The Capital and 100x’ed its ambitions
Bitcoin2 weeks ago
5 Best Places to Bet with Bitcoin
Don't Miss1 week ago
Best Study Resources to Pass CompTIA SY0-501 Exam and How Should You Use Exam Dumps to Prepare?
Don't Miss1 week ago
Many of the Top Sports Betting Websites for 2020 Can Be Found On Boomtown’s Best Betting Page
Don't Miss1 week ago
Learn 2 Trade Launches Real-Time Crypto Signals Service
Don't Miss1 week ago
What Prevents Crypto from Becoming the Top Payment Method
Featured news4 days ago
5 reasons why you should use a brokerage exchange service to buy and convert cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin5 days ago
Trusted Crypto Tumbler To Protect Your Wealth