It is always good to stay positive even when the Crypto-markets nosedive once in a while. Sometimes it is worth reminding ourselves why we love cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology rather than dwelling too much on the prices of the corresponding coins and tokens in the markets. The Tron (TRX) project has had an eventful past few months that begun with the launch of the TestNet platform back on March 31st and continued with the recent launch of MainNet on the 31st of May. What remains is the highly anticipated Tron Independence Day!
Therefore, it is with this information, that Global Coin Report would like to remind you of a few things that you might already know or might have overlooked in your research and following of the Tron project and its CEO Justin Sun.
So what do you need to know with respect to the Tron Independence Day?
- There is an ongoing countdown on the new website that was launched a while back. This countdown can be used to mark your calendar as well as to sync it to a mobile app
- The MainNet testing period is happening between the 1st of June to the 24th of June, 23:59 (UTC + 8)
- There is an ongoing bug bounty program to ensure the security and stability of the platform. The upper reward is as high as $10 Million
- The Genesis Block will be launched on the 25th of June, 00:00 (UTC + 8)
- Token Migration will be carried out automatically on numerous popular exchanges from the 21st to the 24th of June
- Last day to deposit your tokens in the exchanges to facilitate the above, is June 24th
- Binance will support a Permanent Token migration after the 24th. This means if you miss out on the deadline, Binance will be there
- As a TRX HODLer, you can record a 2- 3 minute video about yourself and why you love the project. You can then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org in the requested format and be featured during the Independence Day Livestream
- Be on the lookout on all social media platforms for the official Livestream link to the Independence Day on the 25th of June, 00:00 (UTC + 8). Make sure you have adjusted your time zone
- Do not worry about the value of TRX dipping during the event. Look at the bigger picture of the platform launch signifying a new era of decentralization on the blockchain for not only TRON but the entire cryptocurrency world
In conclusion, as we enter into a new phase of the Tron project, the price of TRX might not be as significant when compared with the successful launch of the Genesis Block on the 25th of June. This event, also known as TRON Independence Day, is the summation of the Tron project from the moment it was a concept on a whitepaper, to the total migration from Ethereum’s platform.
For the latest cryptocurrency news, join our Telegram!
Disclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Global Coin Report and/or its affiliates, employees, writers, and subcontractors are cryptocurrency investors and from time to time may or may not have holdings in some of the coins or tokens they cover. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency and read our full disclaimer.
Image courtesy of Pexels