Gordon Gao, the CEO of Global public blockchain ‘WaykiChain (WICC)’, launched $1.5 million ‘DApp Funding Program’ to provide all-around support for developers around the world and help them to develop DApps on WaykiChain and make sustainable profits. Most of all, Gordon Gao said: “We hope to bring benefit and money to everyone on the chain with WaykiChain’snew slogan ‘Leading blockchain built, used and shared by you.”
This DApp Funding Program which will bring innovations in the blockchain industry will start from 2nd April to 30th April and people can participate in the program by filling the application form provided by WaykiChain. If you have any question on the program, you can contact the marketing team or join the global developer center telegram community.
Here are the benefits for the developers as below:
- $1.5 Million Incentives: WaykiChain will provide 1.5 Million USD incentives for blockchain developers and enthusiasts from all over the world to support and encourage them to participate in the ecosystem co-building of WaykiChain and develop blockchain applications with real value.
- Up to 15,000 USD Incentives for One DApp: Developer-friendliness is always what WaykiChain puts at first. In order to help developers to develop applications without any funds problem, WaykiChain has set incentives up to 15,000 USD for one DApp.
- All-Round Support & One-Stop Service: After signing the cooperation agreement, WaykiChain will provide all-round support including tech support, team branding, product marketing, industry resources, user traffic, product operation, etc. Developers can enjoy one-stop service without any concerns or worries.
- Million-Scale Media Exposure and Traffic: WaykiChain will continuously provide media exposure and user traffic for the developers through our own high-quality resources in blockchain industry.
- High Revenue and Return, Early Bird Benefits: WaykiChain encourages the developers to operate DApps on their own and realize a virtuous circle of Development-Operation-Revenue-Re-development. The first batch of developers who have participated in the program will enjoy the early bird benefits such as 100% return of transaction fee for the first two months, and high-proportion of sharing the revenue. To help the developers to make profits quickly conforms to the core value of WaykiChain.
- Continuous Incentive for Re-development: WaykiChain hopes to build a long-lasting, stable, efficient, fair and sustainable ecosystem. For those who re-develop DApps on Waykichain, we will provide them with continuous incentives and benefits.
Meanwhile, WaykiChain opened its developer center in English and Chinese for the developers around the world, and the ‘Developer Incentive Program’ that provides incentives for the developers who participated in DApp development has been completed successfully as developers from more than 29 countries around the world participated.
# # #
– Marketing: E.MAIL. Marketing@waykichainhk.com
– Official homepage: https://www.waykichain.com/
– How to Apply: https://forms.gle/uPsHpu1xDZ9cGX547
About WaykiChain: Established in May. 2017, WaykiChain is a 3rd generation public chain that utilizes a DPoS consensus mechanism. The blockchain can sustain transactional throughput above 1,000 TPS in actual use. WaykiBet1.0, which was launched on WaykiChain on May 13, 2018, is the first ever prediction DApp based on a public chain with over 130,000 downloads; the DApp has now been updated to V2.5. For more information about WaykiChain’s developer center, please visit https://wicc.me/gb1 and join the WaykiChain Developer Telegram Group.
XNO Token of Xeno NFT Hub listed on Bithumb Korea Exchange
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 25th January, 2021, // ChainWire //
Xeno Holdings Limited (xno.live ), a blockchain solutions company based in Hong Kong, has announced the listing of its ecosystem utility token XNO on the ‘Bithumb Korea’ cryptocurrency exchange on January 21st 2021.
Xeno NFT Hub (market.xno.live ), developed by Xeno Holdings, enables easy minting of digital items into NFTs while also providing a marketplace where anyone can securely trade NFTs.
The Xeno NFT Hub project team includes former members of the technology project Yosemite X based in San Francisco and professionals such as Gabby Dizon who is a games industry expert and NFT space influencer based in Southeast Asia.
NFT(Non-Fungible Token) technology has recently gained huge focus in the blockchain arena and beyond, making waves in the online gaming sector, the art world, and the digital copyrights industry in recent years. The strongest feature of NFTs is that “NFTs are unique digital assets that cannot be replaced or forged”. Unlike fungible tokens such as Bitcoin or Ether, NFTs are not interchangeable for other tokens of the same type but instead each NFT has a unique value and specific information that cannot be replaced. This fact makes NFTs the perfect solution to record and prove ownership of digital and real-world items like works of art, game items, limited-edition collectibles, and more.
NFTs are already being actively traded in markets globally. For…
Campden Wealth Partners with GDA Group to Enter Digital Asset Markets
Blockchain conglomerate GDA Group joins as Campden Wealth’s newest Corporate Partner for 2021. Based in Toronto, GDA group provides access to all verticals of the crypto capital markets to institutions and private investors. The two institutions once operated on different verticals, so the partnership indicates a new era of portfolio allocation and asset diversification. Digital assets, including bitcoin, are becoming a vital component of modern investment strategies. GDA Group provides multiple avenues for digital asset exposure, including trading services through their institutional trading desk Secure Digital Markets, including non-recourse lending up to $100M through GDA Lending, and private placements through their capital markets arm GDA Capital.
“Institutions have spent a decade on the sidelines, evaluating the risks of this burgeoning sector. Now, in less than 6 months we have seen billions in institutional and private capital enter the space,” says James Godfrey, FX and International Banking Advisor to GDA Group. “Our relationship with Campden will illustrate the maturation of this industry and where we are headed next. New stakeholders will need experience, resources and insights to navigate this new market and evaluate upcoming opportunities.”
“The Campden Community is constantly balancing the needs of wealth creation for the future, with wealth preservation…
Should Crypto Projects Devote Resources to Community Growth and Marketing?
2020 has been an incredible year for crypto as investors have generated windfall profits and crypto projects have seen their businesses gain the spotlight they’ve been looking for. While Bitcoin has received most of the attention after major institutional investors announced they were accumulating the increasingly scarce asset, many altcoins have also seen their fair share of glory. When looking at all the big winners of the past year, the first project that probably comes to mind is Chainlink, having appreciated by more than 550% YTD and now valued at over $4.5 billion. But, the actual biggest winner of the year is HEX with a YTD return of over 5,000%.
I mention both of the above projects as they have each taken slightly different paths to achieve greatness. Chainlink has devoted resources toward building a fundamentally sound business with many strategic partnerships while HEX has spent vast sums of money on marketing and promotion. Both approaches are valid, but one thing is certain, it is absolutely imperative for crypto projects to let the crypto community know what makes them special. Of course, one of the reasons that makes crypto so valuable is the powerful blockchain technology that most projects are utilizing.
Cryptocurrency vs. Blockchain Technology
It’s important to make a distinction between blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Although they are often used interchangeably, they are different. Blockchain technology and crypto were both created after the 2008 financial crisis, but cryptocurrency…