As per schedule, TRON began its super representative election programme on 27th June with CryptoDiva as the first super representative. Manifestly, the significance of the technical and community developments that happened in this blockchain are likely to make a lasting impression on this coin’s future. TRON and its default currency TRX now have been trading for nearly 9 months in the crypto-world. As it is progressing piecemeal towards completing its one year anniversary in the cryptocurrency market, the TRX holders can expect more vigorous attempts to implement new features to this coin’s blockchain ecosystem.
Since Bitcoin’s downfall in January, TRON has been performing consistently over the past few months. However, in its second quarter, its price and market capitalization experienced a slight dip to the consternation of the numerous TRX holders across the globe. In order to ameliorate this situation, there have been constant technical and development updates over the past few weeks from both TRON development team and their CEO Justin Sun.
As this cryptocurrency has always been one of the most communicative and transparent ones in the market, the previous week wasn’t an exception as well. Here, the most recent TRX updates that occurred during the last week would be discussed illuminating the fact that why they should make a positive impact in TRON’s future.
Technical Developments Occurred During Previous Week:
- Structural Upgrade: In their previous weekly report, the TRON team mentioned commencing the paginated query of token issuance process. In the previous week, this process was completed successfully along with the pressure test of gRPC transaction generation. Last week the team also started the deployment process of Mainnet as well as improving the deployment documents. At the current pace, this deployment process is also likely to be completed next week.
- Upgrades on Consensus: In the past few days, TRX team managed to record transaction fees along with providing a comparison table of various transfer fees. However, their work on supplement test and improving relevant documents which started a few weeks ago is still in progress.
- Major Wallet Upgrades: TRON’s team have been working on multiple upgrades on its wallet. Among them, they managed to complete writing description of the HTTP service interface and adding interface of RPC transaction signature. With these two new developments, the TRON wallet should provide a more user-friendly and adept interface to the TRX holders. Also, the work on perfecting the support exchange sync-up along with creating germane documents on this matter is still on-going and likely to be finished shortly.
Major Community Upgrades:
- The TRX Airdrop on Binance: It is well known to the crypto-connoisseurs that Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the market in terms of trading volume and popularity. The default cryptocurrency of this exchange, Binance coin (BNB) is also very popular among the crypto-traders. On 16th June of last week, TRON arranged an airdrop with BNB+TRX combination on this exchange to BABI financial community. Traders who participated in this airdrop were rewarded with a gift package of a 100,000 TRX and 100 BNB tokens from the WeChat and Telegram groups of BABI. This candy airdrop commenced on 19th June 2018 and continued for 7 days. As per multiple statistical analyses, TRON’s price increased a 100 times this year. Hence, this combined airdrop is likely to create opportunities for a similar increase in price in future.
- Launch of Crypto Strippers: On 19th June 2018, TRON R&D team announced the launching of a blockchain based experimental game application named Crypto Strippers. The initiative was taken in order to cater to the interminably growing online gaming industry. With Crypto Strippers, the investors would be able to buy gold coins and trade them as per requirement. The price of the gold coin would vary according to specific trading conditions. This new game application has already managed to grab significant attention from the traders. Just after 4 days of its launching, Crypto Traders managed to acquire the fifth position on the games list of DappRadar.
- TRON Independence Day: On June 19th, Justin Sun announced on his personal Twitter account about TRON’s Independence Day and the official launch of Mainnet. The Mainnet was launched as per schedule on 25th of June while the initiation was completed by TRON Independent Group (TIG). On this day, this digital currency also got rid of its initial ERC-20 coin status officially.
- The Super Representative Election: Even one week before the actual event, the process of enlisting for this programme continued ceaselessly. Last week, reputed organizations like 34rth, LinkVC, Bixin, Lianjinshu, Cobo, READ, and several others were enlisted for their active participation in this event occurring on 27th of June.
Partnership and Support:
During last week, TRON acquired active support from a significant number of exchanges and trading platforms for their blockchain upgrade. Some of these exchanges include CoinEx, CoinOah, Cryptopia, Bitbns, Coinbebe, KionEx, CEO.Bi, BIHUEX, IDCM, and many others.
Current Condition of TRON:
As of 28th June 2018, TRON holds the 11th position on Coinmarketcap with a price equivalent to $0.038 (approximately) and a market capitalization of nearly 2.5 billion USD. As per recent trends, TRON is following a slightly downward path which might be the reason for the giveaway. However, once the effect of this airdrop goes away, the scenario is likely to change rapidly.
TRON has been one of the best performing coins in this year so far. Despite the fact that the current stats do not seem very promising, the recent technical upgrades combined with the repercussions of Independence Day should jolt TRON’s price to an upward direction. Therefore, the updates that occurred during the past few days should bode well for this currency’s future.
For the latest cryptocurrency news, join our Telegram!
Disclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Global Coin Report and/or its affiliates, employees, writers, and subcontractors are cryptocurrency investors and from time to time may or may not have holdings in some of the coins or tokens they cover. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency and read our full disclaimer.
Image courtesy of Pexels
CoinFlip Scores Big with BRD Wallet Partnership
As the crypto markets move closer to mass adoption, one of the keys for future success will revolve around attracting as many market participants as possible. While many crypto users are extremely tech oriented, a lot of those on the sidelines are not. The cause of waiting on the sidelines could be due to a variety of reasons such as fear of the unknown, lack of knowledge, age, or a combination of all of the above. In order to entice new users to join the crypto revolution, crypto ATMs are rising up across the country. Of those, the largest and most influential crypto ATM company by a significant margin is CoinFlip.
In early October, CoinFlip announced on its Twitter that it had officially partnered with BRD Wallet to re-introduce their crypto ATM map. Now, BRD wallet users will be able to locate their nearest CoinFlip ATM and receive a 10% discount for both buys and sells. BRD brand awareness is growing quickly within the crypto community thanks to its innovative and entrepreneurial spirit. The team strongly believes in the value of financial freedom and independence, and want to empower people across the world by leveraging the possibilities that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies provide.
Cryptocurrencies are already making a huge difference around the world. Citizens of Venezuela, a country devastated by rampant inflation, have been using several cryptocurrencies…
Cryptocurrency Collateralized Debt Positions Are Growing in Popularity
While Bitcoin (BTC) continues to hover around the magical 10,000 price level, altcoins continue to fight an uphill battle. Simply put, hopes of a future bull run continue to diminish as Bitcoin maintains its dominance. One school of thought is that a few altcoins will survive and flourish, but which ones are anyone’s guess. That being said, it’s hard to go wrong picking against the top coins like Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), and EOS. These projects have managed to find a foothold in the market and have a better chance than most of staying there. While traders wait for their positions to increase in value, one opportunity that may be worth looking at is initiating a collateralized debt position.
What is a Cryptocurrency CDP?
In traditional terms, a CDP is essentially putting up collateral in order to receive a loan against the deposited amount. There are several examples of this in our day to day lives. Auto title loans from large companies like TitleMax are extremely popular with consumers. Consumers are essentially able to use their car as collateral in exchange for a cash payment which can then be used for whatever needs the consumer has. The consumer can continue using their car as long as debt payments are made.
The same concept applies to cryptocurrency CDPs. Consumers are able to put up crypto tokens, such as…
Hodium Presents a Compelling Opportunity for Outsized Investment Returns
I’m sure all of us remember the cryptocurrency glory days of 2017 and early 2018. It was one of the biggest bull runs in history and created incredibly wealth for quite a few early entrants. Unfortunately, for most of us, those gains have most likely been wiped out during the altcoin apocalypse. The truth is that traders probably thought a bit too highly of their trading abilities when the reality was that anyone could have thrown a dart at a board and ended up making money.
As markets mature (and the crypto market is definitely maturing) it becomes more and more difficult to generate alpha. In that regard, it’s similar to traditional financial markets. I can remember trading during my high school days. It was the late 90s and right in the middle of the dot.com boom. Eventually, however, the euphoria fades away and reality hits hard. Now, it’s become rather difficult to actually trade profitably which has given way to the rise of hedge funds.
Hedge funds are investment funds that pool capital from accredited and/or institutional investors and invest in a variety of assets, often with extremely complex portfolio-construction and risk management techniques. The professionals employed by hedge funds are the best of the best and have spent years honing their craft. That is why they’re able to make the millions of dollars that they normally…
Revealed: The Mental Skills Required to Be a Successful Trader
MATCH GOING PREMIER LEAGUE FANS WILL SPEND £1.3BN TO SUPPORT THEIR CLUB THIS SEASON, UP 31% SINCE 2014/15
SFUNDING – The Leading Utility Blockchain platform
Featured news2 weeks ago
New Tax Guidance & Crypto – What You Need to Know
Trade2 weeks ago
eToro Launches CopyTrader for U.S. Users
Bitcoin2 weeks ago
New Tendencies of Bitcoin Gambling
Altcoins2 weeks ago
Can Libra help the crypto industry to reach new heights?
featured1 week ago
Cryptocurrency, Online Gambling, and Regulation: One of the Three Can’t Stay
Altcoins1 week ago
CoinFlip Scores Big with BRD Wallet Partnership
Featured news1 week ago
Why is Crypto Futures Trading So Easy Today?
Hot Updates7 days ago
SFUNDING – The Leading Utility Blockchain platform