As per schedule, TRON began its super representative election programme on 27th June with CryptoDiva as the first super representative. Manifestly, the significance of the technical and community developments that happened in this blockchain are likely to make a lasting impression on this coin’s future. TRON and its default currency TRX now have been trading for nearly 9 months in the crypto-world. As it is progressing piecemeal towards completing its one year anniversary in the cryptocurrency market, the TRX holders can expect more vigorous attempts to implement new features to this coin’s blockchain ecosystem.
Since Bitcoin’s downfall in January, TRON has been performing consistently over the past few months. However, in its second quarter, its price and market capitalization experienced a slight dip to the consternation of the numerous TRX holders across the globe. In order to ameliorate this situation, there have been constant technical and development updates over the past few weeks from both TRON development team and their CEO Justin Sun.
As this cryptocurrency has always been one of the most communicative and transparent ones in the market, the previous week wasn’t an exception as well. Here, the most recent TRX updates that occurred during the last week would be discussed illuminating the fact that why they should make a positive impact in TRON’s future.
Technical Developments Occurred During Previous Week:
- Structural Upgrade: In their previous weekly report, the TRON team mentioned commencing the paginated query of token issuance process. In the previous week, this process was completed successfully along with the pressure test of gRPC transaction generation. Last week the team also started the deployment process of Mainnet as well as improving the deployment documents. At the current pace, this deployment process is also likely to be completed next week.
- Upgrades on Consensus: In the past few days, TRX team managed to record transaction fees along with providing a comparison table of various transfer fees. However, their work on supplement test and improving relevant documents which started a few weeks ago is still in progress.
- Major Wallet Upgrades: TRON’s team have been working on multiple upgrades on its wallet. Among them, they managed to complete writing description of the HTTP service interface and adding interface of RPC transaction signature. With these two new developments, the TRON wallet should provide a more user-friendly and adept interface to the TRX holders. Also, the work on perfecting the support exchange sync-up along with creating germane documents on this matter is still on-going and likely to be finished shortly.
Major Community Upgrades:
- The TRX Airdrop on Binance: It is well known to the crypto-connoisseurs that Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the market in terms of trading volume and popularity. The default cryptocurrency of this exchange, Binance coin (BNB) is also very popular among the crypto-traders. On 16th June of last week, TRON arranged an airdrop with BNB+TRX combination on this exchange to BABI financial community. Traders who participated in this airdrop were rewarded with a gift package of a 100,000 TRX and 100 BNB tokens from the WeChat and Telegram groups of BABI. This candy airdrop commenced on 19th June 2018 and continued for 7 days. As per multiple statistical analyses, TRON’s price increased a 100 times this year. Hence, this combined airdrop is likely to create opportunities for a similar increase in price in future.
- Launch of Crypto Strippers: On 19th June 2018, TRON R&D team announced the launching of a blockchain based experimental game application named Crypto Strippers. The initiative was taken in order to cater to the interminably growing online gaming industry. With Crypto Strippers, the investors would be able to buy gold coins and trade them as per requirement. The price of the gold coin would vary according to specific trading conditions. This new game application has already managed to grab significant attention from the traders. Just after 4 days of its launching, Crypto Traders managed to acquire the fifth position on the games list of DappRadar.
- TRON Independence Day: On June 19th, Justin Sun announced on his personal Twitter account about TRON’s Independence Day and the official launch of Mainnet. The Mainnet was launched as per schedule on 25th of June while the initiation was completed by TRON Independent Group (TIG). On this day, this digital currency also got rid of its initial ERC-20 coin status officially.
- The Super Representative Election: Even one week before the actual event, the process of enlisting for this programme continued ceaselessly. Last week, reputed organizations like 34rth, LinkVC, Bixin, Lianjinshu, Cobo, READ, and several others were enlisted for their active participation in this event occurring on 27th of June.
Partnership and Support:
During last week, TRON acquired active support from a significant number of exchanges and trading platforms for their blockchain upgrade. Some of these exchanges include CoinEx, CoinOah, Cryptopia, Bitbns, Coinbebe, KionEx, CEO.Bi, BIHUEX, IDCM, and many others.
Current Condition of TRON:
As of 28th June 2018, TRON holds the 11th position on Coinmarketcap with a price equivalent to $0.038 (approximately) and a market capitalization of nearly 2.5 billion USD. As per recent trends, TRON is following a slightly downward path which might be the reason for the giveaway. However, once the effect of this airdrop goes away, the scenario is likely to change rapidly.
TRON has been one of the best performing coins in this year so far. Despite the fact that the current stats do not seem very promising, the recent technical upgrades combined with the repercussions of Independence Day should jolt TRON’s price to an upward direction. Therefore, the updates that occurred during the past few days should bode well for this currency’s future.
For the latest cryptocurrency news, join our Telegram!
Disclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Global Coin Report and/or its affiliates, employees, writers, and subcontractors are cryptocurrency investors and from time to time may or may not have holdings in some of the coins or tokens they cover. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency and read our full disclaimer.
Image courtesy of Pexels
XNO Token of Xeno NFT Hub listed on Bithumb Korea Exchange
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 25th January, 2021, // ChainWire //
Xeno Holdings Limited (xno.live ), a blockchain solutions company based in Hong Kong, has announced the listing of its ecosystem utility token XNO on the ‘Bithumb Korea’ cryptocurrency exchange on January 21st 2021.
Xeno NFT Hub (market.xno.live ), developed by Xeno Holdings, enables easy minting of digital items into NFTs while also providing a marketplace where anyone can securely trade NFTs.
The Xeno NFT Hub project team includes former members of the technology project Yosemite X based in San Francisco and professionals such as Gabby Dizon who is a games industry expert and NFT space influencer based in Southeast Asia.
NFT(Non-Fungible Token) technology has recently gained huge focus in the blockchain arena and beyond, making waves in the online gaming sector, the art world, and the digital copyrights industry in recent years. The strongest feature of NFTs is that “NFTs are unique digital assets that cannot be replaced or forged”. Unlike fungible tokens such as Bitcoin or Ether, NFTs are not interchangeable for other tokens of the same type but instead each NFT has a unique value and specific information that cannot be replaced. This fact makes NFTs the perfect solution to record and prove ownership of digital and real-world items like works of art, game items, limited-edition collectibles, and more.
NFTs are already being actively traded in markets globally. For…
Should Crypto Projects Devote Resources to Community Growth and Marketing?
2020 has been an incredible year for crypto as investors have generated windfall profits and crypto projects have seen their businesses gain the spotlight they’ve been looking for. While Bitcoin has received most of the attention after major institutional investors announced they were accumulating the increasingly scarce asset, many altcoins have also seen their fair share of glory. When looking at all the big winners of the past year, the first project that probably comes to mind is Chainlink, having appreciated by more than 550% YTD and now valued at over $4.5 billion. But, the actual biggest winner of the year is HEX with a YTD return of over 5,000%.
I mention both of the above projects as they have each taken slightly different paths to achieve greatness. Chainlink has devoted resources toward building a fundamentally sound business with many strategic partnerships while HEX has spent vast sums of money on marketing and promotion. Both approaches are valid, but one thing is certain, it is absolutely imperative for crypto projects to let the crypto community know what makes them special. Of course, one of the reasons that makes crypto so valuable is the powerful blockchain technology that most projects are utilizing.
Cryptocurrency vs. Blockchain Technology
It’s important to make a distinction between blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Although they are often used interchangeably, they are different. Blockchain technology and crypto were both created after the 2008 financial crisis, but cryptocurrency…
XENO starts VIP NFT trading service and collaborates with contemporary artist Hiro Yamagata
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 24th December, 2020, // ChainWire //
The XENO NFT Hub (https://xno.live) will provide a crypto-powered digital items and collectables trading platform allowing users to create, buy, and sell NFTs. Additionally it will support auction based listings, governance and voting mechanisms, trade history tracking, user rating and other advanced features.
As a first step towards its fully comprehensive service, XENO NFT Hub launched a recent VIP service to select users and early adopters in December 2020 with plans for a full Public Beta to open in June 2021.
“NFTs are extremely flexible in their usage, from digital event tickets to artwork, and while NFTs have a very wide spectrum of uses and categories XENO will initially focus its partnership efforts and its own item curation on three primary areas: gaming, sports & entertainment, and collectibles.”, said XENO NFT Hub president Anthony Di Franco.
He also added “This does not mean we will prohibit other types of NFTs from our ecosystem However, it simply means that XENO’s efforts as a company will be targeted into these verticals initially as a cohesive business approach.”
Development and Procurement Lead, Gabby Dizon explained, “Despite our initial focus, we found ourselves with a unique opportunity to host some of the works of Mr. Hiro Yamagata. We are collaborating with Japanese artist Hiro Yamagata to enshrine some of his artwork into NFTs.”
Mr. Yamagata has been…